come work with us…
We’re expanding our team and looking for someone who is as obsessed with style, design + interiors as we are!
Come work with us in our large converted warehouse/showroom space in caringbah, sydney. Known for our highly curated mix of unique monochromatic design, furniture + homewares you’ll have the opportunity to showcase your exceptional customer service skills + love for styling.
You will be assisting our customers to help style their spaces + sometimes their entire homes, you need to be passionate about interior styling + design, it’s a very fast paced environment so we’re looking for the ideal candidate to have the ability to adapt to a constantly changing business.
We very much pride ourselves on our outstanding customer service + ability to exceed expectations so you will require previous experience in a retail environment or a customer facing role.
We have a small awesome team that work with us and we are hands on business owners that love what we do. We’re a husband + wife team that started a small homewares store just over 6 years ago, we then expanded into our current space and over the last year our business has grown considerably. We have some big plans for our little business and are in search of someone who can help us grow.
The role will be on a casual basis and include a 3-4 days per week including some Saturdays.
(note: please do not apply if you are unable to work at least 2 Saturdays a month).
retail sales assistant
- retail sales experience
- exceptional customer service skills
- strong work ethic
- interior styling/design experience preferable
- would suit interior design / styling qualification or currently studying
- outstanding people skills
- visual merchandising skills
- ability to consult on all things interior
- tech savvy/social media experience a must!
- advanced computer skills
- photoshop or illustrator required
- enthusiastic + positive + cheerful personality
- ability to exceed customer expectations
a little glimpse on what you’ll be doing day to day:
- assisting customers to style their homes in store
- styling + visual merchandising
- processing customer orders + enquiries
- receiving both large + small deliveries
- unpacking + processing orders
- updating + managing our online store
- contributing to social media – instagram, pinterest, youtube etc
- photographing + styling new products
- maintaining a high level of store presentation
- general store administration
to apply please send your cover letter + CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
only email applications will be accepted
applications close 10th November 2021
ur place x